Specific Mental Illnesses: Table of Contents
Help for parenting children with mental health concerns such as abuse, addictions, adhd, bipolar disorder, depression, eating disorders and self-injury.
A list of mental health concerns for parents of special children
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Disorders
- Gender Issues (GLBT)
- Psychiatric Medications
- What is Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)?
- Symptoms of Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- DMDD Diagnosis: DSM 5 Criteria for Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- What are the Causes of DMDD?
- Treatment for Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- Challenges of Parenting a Child with DMDD
- Can an Adult Be Diagnosed with DMDD?
- DMDD vs Bipolar Disorder: What’s the Difference?
- DMDD and Autism: How Are the Two Related?
Staff, H. (2008, December 23). Specific Mental Illnesses: Table of Contents, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2023, June 7 from https://www.healthyplace.com/parenting/main/specific-mental-illnesses-toc
Last Updated: July 22, 2018